The Feldenkrais® approach provides a unique way of assisting people with chronic pain and functional issues. If you are suffering from any of the following or similar conditions, then the Feldenkrais Method® may be the solution for you.
- Migraines and headaches
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical pain, e.g. hip and/or knee replacement surgery
- Chronic conditions and disorders, e.g.Scheuermann’s Disease
- Frozen shoulder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain-related disabilities, e.g. Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s Disease
Assistance is also provided with:
- Pre-operative preparation and post-operative rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Increasing breathing capacity
For individuals suffering from these or similar conditions, our approach is tailored to your particular situation.
Private lessons are held at the Karori practice: 80 Duthie St, Karori, Wellington.
Sessions are for one hour by appointment.
Wear comfortable unrestrictive clothing (includes track pants) to your appointment.
Ring or email Alan for an appointment or contact Alan through the website General Enquiry form.